Xbox is one of the leading platforms for gaming in the current times, which is why they don’t have many announcements from them at The Game Awards 2022 upsetting fans. Aside from Starfield and Redfall, which we already know a lot about, there was no major reveal at the event. Many blame the Activision Blizzard deal being scrutinized as the cause of this problem.
Fortunately, the people at the head of Xbox have understood the fans’ concerns and the VP at Xbox Games Marketing, Aaron Greenberg, has addressed the issue via his latest tweet. He stated that they have “a lot planned” to showcase and share what they have in the works for 2023. Appreciating the eagerness of fans, he stated that “timing is key” and they don’t have to wait “too long”. to wait. to hear from them what’s next.
We have much planned to show and share about an incredibly exciting year ahead in 2023. Appreciate that people are eager to learn and see more. Timing is always key, but don’t worry, you won’t have to wait too long for the next step from us. 🙏🏻💚
— Aaron Greenberg 🙅🏼♂️💚U (@aarongreenberg) December 9, 2022
He posted this tweet with a link to another Xbox Game Pass tweet that gives a glimpse of games that have arrived and will be released in 2023. It showcases titles such as Starfield, Deathloop, Redfall, Valorant, Minecraft Legends, Forza Motorsport, Halo Infinite and so many more.
— Xbox Game Pass (@XboxGamePass) December 9, 2022
In other news, new information has been revealed about the acquisition deal with Activision Blizzard. We all know it’s under fire and scrutiny, and now the FTC is joining in as well. An Exputer report shows that a complaint from the FTC shows that Microsoft is working on a game that may take a decade to complete.
The game in question is what many players are curious about, and there is one specific title that the community is leaning towards. Elder Scrolls VI, the game that was announced way back in 2018, is one that players expect to take a decade to develop. People assume that the previous games are still doing well and that Xbox has to deal with other titles, making Elder Scroll VI last 10 years.
Finally, Xbox Game Pass 22 brings game demos to players on Xbox Series X/S and Xbox One through the ID@Xbox Winter Game Demo Event. These demos are available until today, December 12, 2022. In addition, six newly announced games are coming to Xbox below; Aero 2, Dad’s Monster House, Dead Pets Unleashed, King of the Hat, Let’s Cook Together 2 and Trinity Fusion. Check out the 22 demos below:
- Aero2 (crazy guys)
- Naglitch (Hangonit),
- Astronite (DUME Games/JanduSoft)
- BattleCakes (Volcano Bean)
- Booom-Snake! (Skermunkel)
- Boxville (Triomatica Games)
- Clash: Artifacts of Chaos (ACE Team/Nacon)
- Dad’s Monster House (Cotton Game/E-Home Entertainment)
- Dead Pets Released (Triple Topping)
- Exhausted Man (Candleman Games/E-Home Entertainment)
- Gori Cuddly Carnage (Angry Demon Studio/Wired Productions)
- Inkulinati (Yaza Games/Daedalic Entertainment)
- JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure All-Star Battle R (CyberConnect2/Bandai Namco)
- King of the Hat (Hat Games)
- Let’s cook together 2 (yellow dot)
- RE:CALL (Maitan69/Whitethorn Games)
- Rhythm Sprout (SURT/tinyBuild)
- The Wind Road (Jiayuan/E-Home Entertainment)
- Thirsty Suitors (Outerloop Studios/Annapurna Interactive)
- Tin Hearts (Rogue Sun/Wired Productions)
- Trinity Fusion (Angry Mob Games)
- Virgo vs. the Zodiac (Moonana)
- Wave Interruption (Funktronic Labs)