Recently, Commercial Integrator Editor-in-Chief, Dan Ferrisi, reached out to WyreStorm’s Product Director Andy Herron to discuss the vertical education sector. WyreStorm is, of course, a recognized leader in commercial AV, unified communications and collaboration solutions.
During the talk, Herron addresses several key topics for AV integrators looking to maximize their success in education. Watch the video below to see the entire discussion.
WyreStorm Insights in Education
In the nearly 15-minute conversation, Herron and Ferrisi discuss the following:
- A topline assessment of where the education vertical is going in terms of personal learning versus virtual learning. Is ‘hybrid’ the future in education, as it is for business?
- With commercial AV professionals talking about experiences more than ever, how that applies to the student experience and the instructor experience. What do both groups want these days?
- Insights into how WyreStorm solutions can help educational institutions achieve those high-quality experiences.
- Understanding how WyreStorm is a total solution for education, making the work of integrators easier. For example, why is it valuable for integrators to have a single partner who can deliver reliable signal distribution and collaboration solutions?
- More integrated technology is now in more spaces than ever before and serving more needs than ever before. AVs not only in classrooms, but also in gathering areas, hallways, offices and more. What is the nature of the growing opportunity for integrators?
Watch the 15-minute video interview to understand all of these topics, plus more, and learn more about WyreStorm’s comprehensive range of education solutions.
For previous Commercial Integrator coverage of WyreStorm, view our website archives.