Verizon has rolled out this incredible deal on the Max-sized iPhone 14 Plus that offers a $539 discount and lots of freebies.
The new iPhone 14 Plus is a safe bet for those who don’t want the normal 6.1 display found on the iPhone 14, nor do they want to spend a huge amount on the top-end iPhone 14 Pro Max. It comes with a huge 6.7-inch screen for a starting price of $899, making it the first retail iPhone to feature this huge screen. In addition, one of the main highlights of the iPhone 14 Plus is the battery life. Apple says it offers 26 hours of constant video playback, which is 6 hours more than the standard iPhone 14. If you want to buy this Max-sized iPhone, then this Verizon deal is perfect for you.
Verizon is offering a chance to save you $539, but only if you choose an unlimited 5G plan from them as well. You don’t have to trade in an old smartphone either. To make the deal more attractive, Verizon is giving you an Apple Watch SE (2nd generation), an Apple iPad (9th generation), and a free pair of Beats Fit Pro as part of this exciting deal when you buy this 5G-capable iPhone. Read more about this insane iPhone 14 Plus deal below.
Price reduction iPhone 14 Plus
- Visit the Verizon website and search for iPhone 14 Plus or click the link here: https://www.verizon.com/smartphones/apple-iphone-14-plus/
- Now choose a color of your choice and choose the variant.
- You will find the basic iPhone 14 Plus variant, 128 GB memory, which is available for $24.99 per month.
- To get it for $10 a month, you’ll need to subscribe to a 5G unlimited plan that drops the price on the iPhone 14 Plus by $539.99.
- This will help you get the iPhone 14 Plus for just $360 over 36 months. However, keep in mind that you will also have to pay a $35 activation fee and the cost of the unlimited 5G plan in addition to the device.
- Once you’ve added this to your cart, you can also add a free Apple Watch SE 2nd generation, Apple iPad (9th generation) and a free pair of Beats Fit Pro.