iPhone 14 is a clone of iPhone 13. Not much difference. And now, those looking for a game-changer iPhone have put their trust in iPhone 15. Here’s everything we know about iPhone 15 so far.
With the iPhone 14 series launching on September 7 about two weeks ago, people have already started discussing Apple’s next launch. You can’t blame them. The reason for this is that the iPhone 14 series is very similar to the iPhone 13 series. Fans want their latest iPhones to be game-changers. So, Apple is expected to launch the iPhone 15 series in 2023, and according to leaks and rumors, the company is going to give major upgrades to the iPhone 15 models. Apple has also brought a few upgrades to the iPhone 14 Pro models, but other than the new chip, which is a really big powerhouse, there’s nothing revolutionary. Some of the major upgrades that iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max brought are the A16 Bionic chip, Dynamic Island, Always-On display, and more. The vanilla iPhone 14 got the chip from last year.
There is no official information available that the iPhone 15 is a game-changer, but quite a few leaks point in that direction. Please check the details below:
1. According to the information of Ming-Chi Kuo, analyst at TF International Securities, Apple will make more distinction between iPhone 15 Pros and iPhone 15 standard models. “I believe Apple will make more distinction between iPhone 15 Pros and iPhone 15 standard models to increase the allocation of Pro shipments and the new iPhone ASP (average retail price),” Read Kuo’s tweet.
2. He also announced that Apple will also differentiate between the iPhone 15 Pro Max and the iPhone 15 Pro in order to generate more sales and profits in a mature market. “Going one step further, Apple will also differentiate between the iPhone 15 Pro Max and the iPhone 15 Pro. It is the best way to drive more sales/profits in a mature market through an accurate product segmentation strategy.” added another tweet.
3. With the iPhone 14 series, Apple dropped the mini model and came up with iPhone 14 Plus. With the iPhone 15 series, Apple is expected to replicate the models it launched this year: iPhone 15, iPhone 15 Plus, iPhone 15 Pro, and iPhone 15 Pro Max. But there could be one addition to this list: an iPhone 15 Ultra.
4. According to a report by Tom’s Guide, the price of the iPhone 15 is expected to increase by about $100.- The same kind of increase was expected for the iPhone 14, but it didn’t and it was launched at iPhone 13 rates.
5. Following the design of the iPhone 15, Apple is rumored to ditch the Lightning port on its phones. Touch ID is expected to return with iPhone 15 and the new notch introduced for iPhone 14 Pro models may also appear in all iPhone 15 models.
6. iPhone 15 is expected to get a periscope camera. “After increasing the megapixels bar to 48 MP on the iPhone 14 Pro models, the news is that the iPhone 15 could finally get a periscope camera for better long-range photography and zoom capabilities,” said Tom’s Guide in a report.