avataris that meta says that a digital version of you has been available for a while Facebook, Instagram, and Messenger, but now Meta has brought the feature to WhatsApp, allowing users to create their Avatar and use it in the instant messaging app. Here’s everything you need WhatsApp avatarand how to make it.
What is whatsapp avatar
Meta says Avatars are a new and personalized way to express yourself. You can create an avatar in the app itself and customize it to your liking by choosing facial features, hairstyles and outfits. So, here’s how to make WhatsApp avatar iPhone.
How to Create WhatsApp Avatar on iPhone
Please update WhatsApp to the latest version first and follow the steps below.
- Open WhatsApp and then tap the Settings icon in the bottom menu bar.
- Now tap on the avatar and select Create your avatar.
- You are asked to build an Avatar for WhatsApp; tap Get started.
- Now choose the skin color, adjust the body, face shape, nose, lips and other features and select your outfit. You will be prompted to click on a selfie to make your Avatar look more like you. And you will see all the changes in the example above.
- When you’re done, tap Done in the top right corner to finalize your avatar.
Now that you’ve created your avatar, you’ll see it in the stickers and you’ll be able to use it in conversations, be it individual or group chats.
Send avatar as a sticker on WhatsApp for iPhone
To send your Avatar as a sticker, all you have to do is tap the emoji icon in the chat box and you will find an Avatar section, just tap the sticker you want to send. Now the person on the other side can respond to that sticker with an emoji or comment on it. Note that they can also forward it to other users.
How to Use Avatar as Profile Picture on WhatsApp for iPhone
- Open WhatsApp.
- Tap Settings, then your profile picture and tap Edit.
- Tap Edit again in the top right corner.
- Finally, tap Use Avatar. You can choose from a number of expressions and also change any background color
- Finally, tap the check mark to change the profile picture.