Thursday, September 29, 2022
HomeEducationCutoff, Gender Caste Wise Marks Breakup, Category wise Scores

Cutoff, Gender Caste Wise Marks Breakup, Category wise Scores

This year, a total of 18.72 lakh candidates applied for the admission test. The NEET UG exam was conducted on July 17 and more than 95 percent of registered candidates took the exam. NEET UG was held in 3,570 centers in 497 cities in India and in 14 cities abroad.

Candidates who score more points than the cut-off are eligible to participate in the 15 percent seats under the all India quota (AIQ). The AIQ seats will be filled based on NEET 2022 rank and according to MCI/NMC/DCI legal regulation. For admission to the remaining 85 percent of the seats, the states will provide individual guidance.

Admission to MBBS, BDS, AYUSH, BVSc and AH courses is offered on the basis of NEET 2022 scores. Medical Counseling Committee (MCC) will conduct the centralized counseling for admission to MBBS/BDS courses in online mode. The coaching schedule will be announced shortly.


See also  After asking Delhi CM Kejriwal to sign files, L-G Saxena directs education department officials to do same
RELATED ARTICLES

Most Popular

Recent Comments