The Bluffton Exempted Village Schools Board of Education will meet on Monday, December 12 at 5:30 pm instead of 7:30 pm so that school concerts can be attended later in the evening. The board meetings are held in the media center of the primary school.
The agenda includes:
5. CONTRACTS, ORDERS & ETC.:
—President Pro Tempore for the January organization meeting.
– Substitute teacher for $95.00 per class day: Jared Breece, Sophia Bricker, Mackenzie Jackson, Perry Luhn, Maegan Bouchonville
– Substitute teaching assistant contract at $12.00 per hour worked: Kim Kirkendall
– Substitute bus driver contract at $17.50 per hour worked: Brian Hilty
– Classified contract: Jon Jay Stratton – bus driver, step 1, $19.54 per hour, 4 hours per day. Effective – November 30, 2022
– Students for other students Coordinators: Andrew Armstrong, $20.00 per hour worked for up to 60 hours
” FURTHER “
6. REORGANIZATION / REGULAR MEETING:
– The Annual Reorganization/Regular Meeting of the Bluffton Exempted Village Board of Education will be held on January ___, 2022 at 7:30 PM at the Elementary Media Center.
7. OPEN ENROLLMENT POLICY PLAN
8. DECISION ACCEPTANCE OF OFFER of Cardinal Bus Sales & Service, Inc., has made an offer in the amount of $122,714.00; consistent with the specifications for a new 84 passenger bus;
9. DECIDES to accept a bid through the Interlocal Purchasing System (TIPS) program for the construction of a roof in the 5th grade wing of Bluffton Elementary School. Cotterman and Company, Inc. made the lowest bid of $75,250.00.
10. BOARD REPRESENTATIVE AT APOLLO for one (3) year mandate starting January 1, 2023.
11. ADMINISTRATIVE REPORTS